Volunteer Administrator Assistant
Nottinghamshire Community Foundation (NCF) is a local charity administering grant funding on behalf of local families, trusts, companies and national contracts. We do this to support the community and voluntary sector in Nottinghamshire.
This is a great opportunity for someone with previous administrative experience, to work in a friendly office environment, with the satisfaction of benefiting of groups and organisations within our local communities.
We are looking for a Volunteer administrator to work a minimum of 1 or 2 days a week based at our Mansfield office.
The work will include:
- Provide telephone cover, answering enquiries and taking messages as appropriate.
- Responding to requests for information, advice or service either directly or via a colleague.
- Ensuring enquiries are dealt with effectively, either personally or by referring to an appropriate third party.
- Accurately inputting information and checking details on a bespoke ‘Digits’ database.
- Telephone and written communication with community groups/organisations to evaluate the progress of activities and chase monitoring information on completion of their projects.
- Opening, logging and distributing incoming post.
Other duties as assigned
For information please e.mail firstname.lastname@example.org
For an application form please click here
Should you have any further queries, please contact Nina Dauban by email email@example.com