Ashfield Community Fund
Description: The aim of the Ashfield Community Fund is to support people in Ashfield by making grants to groups who work to directly benefit the communities in the District.
Type: Project Costs
Maximum: £500 to £1,000 per grant
The aim of the Ashfield Community Fund is to support people in Ashfield by making grants to groups who work to directly benefit the communities in the District. Applications are welcome from registered charities, constituted community groups and registered companies operating on a not for profit basis, i.e. CIC/CIO – the fund is not available to sole traders/individuals.
This fund is suited to smaller and medium sized projects and is available for groups who deliver under any of the following themes and Council priorities:
- Health and Happiness
- Homes and Housing
- Economic Growth and Place
- Cleaner and Greener
- Safer and Stronger
Amounts Available and Rounds
The fund runs one round per year with grants from £500 to £1,000 per grant. There may be a second round depending on demand and available funds.
All grants awarded MUST be spent and monitoring complete by 30th June 2022 (i.e. 6 month projects).
Applications where match funding and/or fundraising is being undertaken in relation to the grant being applied for will be considered favourably.
We are unable to support general running costs, such as salaries, rent or utility bills.
Applications for uniforms and sports kits will not be accepted.
Opening Date: 1st September 2021
Closing Date for Applications: 31st October 2021
As a minimum for this fund we request the following supporting documents with your application:
- A copy of your governing document (e.g. constitution, memorandum & articles or set of rules) – this should include a dissolution clause.
- A copy of your annual accounts or management accounts for the last two years, or predicted income for this financial year.
- A photocopy of a bank statement no more than 3 months old. The bank account must be in the name of the organisation applying.
- Copies of your safeguarding (Child Protection and/or Vulnerable Adults) and equal opportunities policies where appropriate.
- A list of the names and addresses of your Trustees or management committee. You will need a minimum of three unrelated Trustees / management committee members.
- Quotes in support of your costs for items of expenditure more than £100.
For more information please contact us on 01623 620202 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For full fund criteria and guidance for applications click here
(Once your application is complete please ensure you click the SUBMIT button)